Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hospital stay.

As may people may know, I can in to Presbertatrian on May 23, and I was supposed to have let by wednesday.  Well, I am still here!  The surgeron needed to open my patch opening because it was a litlle bit to small.  My opening was 2ccs, hardly able to get water down.  I normal post-op surgery in 10cc-15cc.  Yesterday he made mine 8cc, and so far, I have been about to keep all of my little ice chips down.  I havent been able to type, So Mark helped me make some vlogs.  So that is all for today, check out the beofre pics, and vlogs, and hopefully I will be back to regular blogging shortly.
regular pics

Pre-Op Waiting Area




I am in surgery, family is waiting





Mark is in charge of all outgoing intell



Jayson being the ham that he is




Out of recovery




Out of recovery and all I wanted to do was walk.  Dr. V's strict orders of walk and sip, walk and sip







I didn't even make it out the room.....






End of 1st day shenanigans.



No comments:

Post a Comment